Estate Planning in 2020
Estate planning takes careful thought, and 2020 has introduced new questions and challenges.
Market volatility, rampant unemployment and the pandemic itself have put pressure on the markets and pressure on the government to respond.
It's because of these pressures and changes that we invite you to watch our on-demand webinar "Estate Planning in 2020." Our host Jamie Hopkins is the Director of Retirement Research at Carson and a nationally-recognized voice on retirement and estate planning.
The webinar looks into:
- Estate planning during a turbulent year
- How the SECURE Act and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act may affect your estate strategy
- Preparing your legacy through Roth conversions
- Changes to the federal estate tax exemption and other tax planning essentials
- The importance of digital estate planning
Sign up to watch the on-demand webinar at your convenience.
For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
Converting from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA is a taxable event.